Tuesday, August 6, 2013

YouTubesday #1

Happy YouTubesday! This is a series I have created because I love YouTube. I love beauty videos, comedy videos, music videos (from famous people, and from the people sitting in front of a webcam with a guitar...those are usually better, actually!), and I'm the first to get all hyped up for a viral video! I have learned SO much from YouTube and I wanted to start this project to highlight some of my favorite YouTube personalities! I hope you enjoy it and please comment down below letting me know who YOUR favorites are!
Kim/Kimmy
Channel Name: RedVelvetStylez
bringing her own sass to YouTube since: September 3, 2012
subscriber count: 462
Keek: @RedVelvetKim



I met Kim through Keek! It didn't take long for me to figure out why her username is RedVelvetKim! Look at that hair! I absolutely love her. She is one of those girls who just keeps it real! Make sure you check out her channel! She is proof that you do NOT need a production company to make incredible videos!


BeccaMaybe: Tell me something YouTube has taught me about: a)Makeup, b)Life, c)Yourself.
RedVelvetStylez: YouTube has taught me a lot. a) It has taught me so many different types of techniques when applying makeup. b) It has also opened up so many doors to people...great people that I never knew before. c) It's taught me not to be shy and just be myself and embrace me, and love me.

B: What are your favorite types of videos to make?
RVS: My favorite kind of videos to make are makeup tutorials...all kinds!

B: What are your favorite types of videos to watch?
RVS: My favorite kind of videos to watch are also makeup tutorials...also all kinds!

B: If you weren't making beauty videos on YouTube, what kind of videos would you be making?
RVS: If I wasn't making beauty videos, I would be making inspirational videos to help people feel good about themselves.

B: What would be your dream (in the beauty industry) job?
RVS: I mentioned my dream job in my 50 Random Facts Tag...make sure you watch it ;) 

B: What is the best advice you have for someone who wants to start a channel?
RVS: I would say just do it! Don't sit and wait for the time to be right, or the lighting...just do it!

B: Name some beauty vloggers that we should be watching.
RVS: You should definitely be watching Jaclyn Hill, Kandee Johnson, GossMakeupArtist, ChrisspyMakeup, and all of the girls who I'm close with that are listed on my channel feature list.

B: Everyone always asks, "What is one beauty product that you can't live without?" ...Instead of that, tell me one or two that you COULD live without!
RVS: I could live without eye shadow. I know it's crazy, but I'm more of a face junkie. I could also live without lashes...I would RATHER not live without any of them, but you asked! LOL

So, there you have it! I hope you enjoyed the first installment of YouTubesday! Please let me know if there is anyone you would like to see featured in this series!


Spread love & be kind!
post signature

1 comment: