Monday, August 5, 2013

Because I KNOW You Need Another Social Media Account...


Yes, I'm on Twitter...I'm on Facebook, and Instagram, and Tumblr...I have a google+ account, a Vine account, Pinterest, KIK, FourSquare...I have them all. Truth be told, I probably use less than half of them regularly! You are probably on some of those sites too and if you aren't, you've probably heard of them. They all have their good and bad qualities. 

Twitter has all of the celebs (...can't lie...I follow them all. From Lady GaGa & Ellen all the way to the cast of that already-cancelled MTV show BuckWild, there is something very interesting to me about Twitter-stalking "celebrities".)
 Instagram has the BEST makeup and fashion pictures in all the land!! I could scroll forever as long as I had a napkin to wipe off the drool running down my chin!
(from left to right: @glam_trash_mua @beautybymegannaik @rfadai @vegas_nay @brutavaresppf @r_yasmina @pala_foxxia @makeupbyanna

How could ANYONE plan a wedding, birthday party, cook dinner, or decorate a house without Pinterest? And Facebook?! I mean, I don't know how I would keep up with my friends from high school without Facebook!

I have often found myself pretty annoyed that I can talk to a woman who lives inside my phone and she can tell me pretty much anything I want to know (Siri), but all of these social media networks can't be joined to make one big pinning, tagging, posting, tweeting social network monster, BUT since it doesn't look like that will be happening anytime soon, I thought I would introduce you to a FEW more sites that you REALLY need to be on!!!

My keek is my baby. It is still in the "growing" stages, so I have found that I get to interact with WAY more people through keek. Users post 36 second videos, can comment on others' videos & "keekback" (leave a video response). The most recent addition is a private message option where users can send messages or private videos to each other. (I found out the hard way that enabling other users to message you opens your account up to some pretty creepy persons pretending to be "modeling agents" asking for naked videos...but there's a block feature too!) I LOVE seeing my friends' OOTD's (outfit of the day), FOTD's (face of the day), NOTD's (nails of the day), and whatever other "TD"s they come up with! It's also a great place to post (and watch) mini-hauls! ...The girls I follow are pretty much just a bunch of enablers coaxing me into buying whatever they just bought! I love Keek...just love it! Be sure to check out the Wink4Pink blog every few weeks to see which Keekers you should be watching!  



So, right now, this one is only available on a computer, meaning there is no app for it. I guess I should say it's only available via browser...not computer. So imagine this, you have some downtime and decide to log into your Facebook......
OH MY GOSH!!! THE ONLY THING PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT ON HERE IS MAKEUP AND HAIR AND BEAUTY PRODUCTS!!!
Well, THAT is exactly what this website is! Your Perfect Beauty is a social BEAUTY network site. There is a section to write your own reviews on your favorite products, a section to leave your beauty tips, tricks, and secrets, a place to upload videos, a place makeup/hair/nail looks, and (of course) a tab to post your status! This one is also in the growing phase. There aren't many bells and whistles, but if this site continues to grow, it is going to be HUGE! I have so much fun on there and I'm really looking forward to watching that site grow!

I hope you check these two networks out! When you do, make sure you track me down and say "HAAAY!" I hope you have a great Monday! I really appreciate you coming by and if you need anything at all, feel free to leave a comment!

Spread love & be kind!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Twitter is definitely my favorite... I check it way too many times a day.

    I got a Keek account but haven't used it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love you! Thanks for the shout out. Besitos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never even heard of Keek before, I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete